Luca Chino Short


Legs out. These are classic sand chino shorts. Slim, smart and sitting just above the knee is what these babies are all about.

Their MO is keeping you smart in hot weather (97% cotton helps with that). Thread a belt through the belt loops, add a linen shirt and dust off your boat shoes.

The boat is optional; the sustainability isn't.

More Details

  • Slim chino shorts in sand or navy – your choice
  • A tiny stretch – for your comfort
  • Belt loops
  • Pockets
  • 97% cotton – for the planet
  • Made in Europe
  • Size Guide

    Our model is 6'1" tall with a 32" waist, and he wears size M. Not sure which size to pick? Check out our size guide:


    ExtraAF size guide – men
    XS 34 86
    S 36 91
    M 38 96
    L 40 101
    XL 42 106
    XXL 44 111



    Sustainable? Yes they are, about 97% sustainable – thanks to their cotton, which meets the standards of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). These shorts are a lot better for the farmers, the crafters, the wearers and the planet than your average chino shorts. The remaining 3% is elastane, and polyester for the pocket lining – we're working on a sustainable way to do this. Bear with us!

    Fabric + Care

    97% cotton and 3% elastane, with polyester pocketing. Wash these sand/navy blue shorts with similar colours. Iron on reverse. Do good stuff when you wear them.