Strike. Joey is a bowling shirt with a Cuban neckline. But no need to take to the alleys or hit Havana to look hot AF. An oversized fit with big sleeves and a big body underpin this orange champion.
White vest underneath, undo a couple of buttons, shades tucked in the oversized pocket.
- Burnt orange bowling shirt with short sleeves
- Oversized fit – loose, cool, too cool?
- Cuban neckline – 1970s AF
- Tortoiseshell buttons – just cos
- Oversized pocket – for the shades
- 100% cotton – for the planet
- Made in Europe
Our model is 6'1" with a 32" waist and a 38" chest and he wears size M. Not sure which size to pick? Check out our size guide:
|ExtraAF size guide – men|
Sustainable? Course. This boldAF shirt is 100% cotton, and its cotton meets the standards of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) – meaning it’s a lot better for the farmers, the crafters, the wearers and the planet than your average orange shirt.
Fabric + Care
100% cotton. Wash this orange shirt with similar colours. Iron on reverse. Wear with pride. Be bold AF.