Ahhh, the classic chino. This is a chino in sandy beige or navy blue (take your pick). It's a hero for every event on the smart spectrum, from work to weddings. A slim fit and belt loops lend themselves to loosely tucked-in shirts.
A tiny bit of stretch on these chinos means comfort (and seconds). They’re 97% cotton, because it turns out looking good actually can be sustainable.
Not sure which size to pick? Check out our size guide:
|EXTRA AF SIZE GUIDE MENS TROUSERS|
Sustainable? Yes they are, about 97% sustainable – thanks to their cotton, which meets the standards of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). These trousers are a lot better for the farmers, the crafters, the wearers and the planet than your average chino pants. The remaining 3% is elastane, and polyester for the pocket lining – we're working on a sustainable way to do this. Bear with us!
Fabric + Care
97% cotton, 3% elastane and polyester pocketing. Wash these chinos with similar colours. Iron on reverse. Do good stuff when you wear them.